We know that all things work together for good for those who love God,
who are called according to his purpose.
Dear Friends in Christ,
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend our Parish of the Epiphany Annual Meeting on Sunday January 31st at 11:30am. The meeting is online via Zoom this year, since we are still unable to gather in person.
You’ll be able to dial in by telephone if you don’t have access to a video enabled phone, tablet, or computer, or if are just generally uncomfortable using Zoom. Details on how to join the meeting will be available soon.
Here’s where you can participate and help bring some variety to our meeting:
- Would you consider creating a short (30 second) video? Let’s share our hopes for the coming year, and/or what we learned about ourselves and our faith over the past year that gives us hope moving forward.
- Could you take a photo holding a handmade sign of welcome to Nick and his family?
Here are some tips for making a brief, effective video:
- Write down one or two things you want to be sure to say, it will help you when you record.
- Avoid recording yourself with a bright window or light behind you, it will be hard to see your beautiful face!
- Avoid introducing yourself, we’ll add your name on screen during your segment, and it saves time!
- Position your phone or tablet horizontally (landscape mode) instead of vertically (portrait mode) it will fill the video screen more nicely.
- Give a few seconds of silence at the beginning and end of your video, it makes our jobs as editors easier.
Once your video or photo is complete, it’s very easy to upload from your phone, tablet or computer. Here’s what to do:
- Click this link from your device: Upload Your Video or Photo
- Enter all of your info on the form, choose “Annual Meeting” from the dropdown of “What You’re Uploading” section of the form
- The password is 3crowns
If you have difficulties uploading your file once your offering is complete, reach out to me via email at email@example.com
Depending on how many participate, we might not be able to feature all the videos and photos at the annual meeting, but there will be opportunities for us to see them over the next weeks and months. So please do participate!!
With much love and gratitude for your continued commitment to us as a community of faith,
Dave McSweeney, Warden
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.