Organs and Instruments
“Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.” Psalm 150:4
Who among us isn’t moved by the majestic music of a church organ ringing through the air in glorious praise?
Fisk Opus 65 Organ
Our beautiful Fisk organ, Opus 65, was built and installed in by C.B. Fisk organ builders in 1973, and dedicated in 1974. It saw additions in 1983, 1991, and 2012, and the “prepared for” stops in the Great and Pedal were added in 1983. During the summer of 2016, Opus 65 went through a major cleaning and maintenance, the first major cleaning since its installation in 1974.
Beckerath Continuo Organ
The Rudolph von Beckerath Continuo Organ was acquired by the Parish of the Epiphany in 2000. Currently, it’s located in the quire section of the chancel. This three rank instrument includes an 8’ Gedeckt, 4’ Flute (wood), and a 2’ Principal.
Steve Lewis Memorial Piano
The Steve Lewis (1939 – 2005) Memorial Piano is a 6’6” Yamaha Grand located in the Upper Parish Hall.
In addition, the Steinway Model L piano was built in 1927, and lives in Hadley Hall.