For our 16th summer, Epiphany will again partner with the B-SAFE (Bishop’s Summer Academic and Fun Enrichment) program run by St. Stephen’s Youth Programs in the South End of Boston. This means we will:
- Provide and serve lunch to 60 children (ages 5-11), 32 teen CITS, and 8 adult staff for three days, August 2-4, onsite at St. Stephen’s, 419 Shawmut Avenue, Boston.
- Welcome the B-SAFE group to Winchester for a morning of swimming and sand. play at Shannon Beach on Mystic Lake, for games and crafts on the nearby fields, for a cookout and an afternoon with a magician at Epiphany on Thursday, August 5.
- Pack and deliver 50 bags of groceries for families of B-SAFE campers experiencing food insecurity.
- Have fun and begin to build relationships across age, race, economics, and geography.
We encourage individuals and families to join in the fun in whatever way works best.
Please use the following links to sign up:
- To donate food - click here
- To volunteer - click here
Please contact Betsy Walsh for more information or if you have questions. Thanks for supporting our partnership with St. Stephen’s Youth Programs!